How to integrate scoreboards into your streaming software
Our scoreboards, leaderboards and counters can be integrated into popular streaming software such as OBS, Streamlabs, XSplit, vMix, and more.
In the rapidly evolving world of digital sports broadcasting, adding live scoreboard overlays into streaming content has become essential. These overlays, displaying information such as scores and game times, significantly enhance the viewer's experience.
Using web-overlays instead of desktop software
Using web-based overlays offers several advantages over traditional desktop software:
- They provide greater accessibility and flexibility, as they can be used on various devices without the need for specific hardware or software installations.
- This makes updates and maintenance simpler and more efficient.
- Web overlays often offer more seamless integration with streaming platforms and enable real-time updates and customizations directly from the web.
- It means that the score-keeping can be delegated to some-one who is located outside of the streaming studio. All they need is a device with an internet connection and a browser!
How does it work?
There are 3 steps to getting it working.
- Create the scoreboard on Keepthescore.com.
- Obtain the overlay URL.
- Add the overlay URL into your streaming software as a web overlay.
Create your own scoreboard overlays
Keepthescore.com integrates very well into most of the popular stream software of today. See the posts below for detailed step-by-step instructions.
Scoreboard overlay for OBS
Follow easy, step-by-step instructions to add a scoreboard overlay to your live stream, perfect for OBS users.Read OBS guide
Live scoreboard to Streamlabs Desktop 2023
Step-by-step instructions for adding a scoreboard overlay to your StreamLabs desktop appRead StreamLabs guide
Overlay for StreamLabs Mobile
Step-by-step instructions for adding a scoreboard overlay to your mobile Streamlabs live stream.Read Mobile guide